1. What is your sample policy and sample lead time?
Sample policy: We are willing to provide samples free for serious customers. However, customers will pay for cost of sending out samples by providing us their courier service’ account numbers (Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT…) for shipping out samples.
– Sample lead time: Depending on materials and styles, sampling time will be from 3-15 days.
– Sample fee: Most samples are free( up to 10 styles or less then 50 USD) for serious customers. However, customers should pay for the cost sending them by providing us your account numbers for shipping out samples. Some samples will be charges for making mould, this amount will be return when placing order.
3. Term of Payment
– We accept payment by T/T (30% deposit and 70% on copy B/L) and L/C at sight for most order.
– For individual customers, we accept payment by WU, Paypal.
– Bank’s fee: All banking charges out of Buyers/Importers are for the Beneficiary’s account.
4. What is the minimum quantity order( MOQ)?
We are a mass production factory with low margin and we would like to manufacture container quantity. We requires minimum 1×20′ container for maximum 15 styles assorted. For new clients who would like to test their markets, we accept trial minimum order of 2,000 USD. For this trial order, we will charge additional CFS( container freight station) cost of 10 to 12 USD per CBM and handling cost of about 200 USD
5. What is your shipping port and shipping terms?
We normally provide our customers FOB price in USD. C&F and CIF price can be provided at customer’s request.
Our main sea port is Haiphong and Ho Chi Minh port